Received my Employment Authorization Card

To monitor my Case Status Online, I visited the USCIS website and register to received my case status updates via email.

Below is my Adjustment of Status Timeline:

August 26, 2008 - Mailed AOS package

Sept. 04, 2008 - NOA date

October 04, 2008 - Original Schedule for Biometrics

October 31, 2008- Change to this date and finally Biometrics DONE

November 18, 2008 - Received email about my case status Approval Notice was mailed by USCIS

November 20, 2008 - Received my Employment Authorization CARD.



Facts about Employment Authorization Card:

You are authorized to work consistent with any conditions shown on the card until it expires.

  • If you apply for a job, you may show your card to the employer to show you are authorized to work while the card is valid.

  • If you are already employed and this card extends your employment authorization, you may show this new card to your employer to show that your work authorization has been extended.
Sample of EAD card

2 Responses

  1. alan Says:

    Get your k1 visa. Automated Visa Preparation System without the high legal fees. Approved by Immigration Lawyers.This will allow you to start the process of obtaining their Green Card.