K1 Biometrics Done!

Whew! At last my Biometrics was done! After a month of waiting for the re-schedule. It was not as complicated as I thought while preparing the requirements.

Firstly, I brought the following:

  • My Photo ID - driver's license
  • Notice of Action or Appointment Letter
  • My passport

They did not asked for my passport. But I advice those who do not have biometrics to follow what was stated in the NOA or Notice of Action letter.

I did not bring camera and cellphone as stated but I did not see any machine there to detect those gadgets or nobody asked me if I have those gadgets.

The worse thing that would happen if you do not have a cellphone and you are not from Honolulu, it would be difficult to call for a taxi, I can not find some telephone both there. Good thanks that a stranger waiting for a bus in a bus stop dialed the taxi number that was given to me from the airport.

The whole procedure just took less than 10 minutes.

The next thing that I worried about was my flight schedule in going back to Kauai Island, 3 hours of waiting in the airport but I was able to handle it by changing the flight schedule and paid $25. That's it. Jetlog

Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. alan Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Unknown Says:

    Are you starting a Fiance Visa? The reality Show 90 Day Fiance is holding casting calls for men and women who are about to start the 90 day fiance process. Please go to http://www.90dayfiance.com/90-day-fiance-casting-call.html As seen on TLC. This is you opportunity to be on one of the most popular new reality shows entering it second season.