Adjustment of Status Checklist

After posting my K1 Visa Timeline, I feel I need to post my Adjustment of Status Timeline. But it will be done in 2-3 months since I have just submitted my AOS package. Below are the contents of my AOS package together with a cover letter.

  • I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
  • Check: Payment in the amount of $1010 (Biometrics fee included)
  • Copy of Form I-797 Notice of Action (Approval Notice)
  • Copy of Intending Immigrant’s Birth certificate
  • Copy of U.S. Citizen Spouse’s Birth Certificate
  • Copy of passport (Biographical Page) with nonimmigrant K1visa
  • Copy of form I-94 (front and back)
  • Copy of Marriage Certificate
  • Medical form I-693A(in sealed envelope)
  • Form G-325A, Biographic Information SheetTwo (2) passport size pictures
  • I-864 Affidavit of Support
  • Federal income tax return, including W-2 for 2007
  • Letter of employment
  • Copy of most recent pay stubs
  • Copy of passport page (US Citizen husband)
  • Copy of recent Bank StatementI-765 Application for Employment Document
  • Copy of passport (Biographical Page), with nonimmigrant K1 visa
  • Copy of form I-94 (front and back)▪ Copy of Marriage Certificate
  • Two (2) passport size

Address:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

P.O. Box 8085887

Chicago, IL 60680-4120

Follow this link for my cover letter sample.

2 Responses
  1. alan Says:

    Get your k1 visa. Automated Visa Preparation System without the high legal fees. Approved by Immigration Lawyers.This will allow you to start the process of obtaining their Green Card.


  2. Unknown Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.